MOULD STUDIO POLICIES
A Hassle-Free Experience
At Mould Studio, we want to make sure shopping at our welcoming Furniture Store is as enjoyable as possible. That’s why we’ve worked hard to make sure our store policies are fair, clear and transparent. You can find a full outline of our policies below. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, get in touch. We look forward to serving you at Mould Studio.
Mould Studio reserves the right to change the Store Policies at any time, and effective immediately when it is posted on the website. Please read our policies before every purchase. Any purchase done from the website, or from the store or any such similar place, indicates that the policies are accepted by you.
The store currently offers free shipping for furniture pan India.
Additional delivery charges are added for the panels, as per actual.
1. Incase of Store Pick up, an email or a message will be sent to you regarding the day and timing of the pick up.
2. Products will be delivered till the ground floor level, uptil the location where the delivery truck is allowed. Responsibility to take the products up is not taken by the store.
1. Incase of damages incurred during shipping, or defects in the material or workmanship, the store should be within 7 days of the product delivery.
The product will be fixed at no additional cost.
2. No warranties are applicable beyond 7 days of the product delivery.
3. The store if not liable if there are defects in the products due to storage, handling, maintenance and use.
4. All clarifications with respect to the material and finishes used need to be addressed before placing the order.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. No modifications and cancellations are permitted beyond 24 hours of placing the order.
2. 100% amount will be refunded of the order is cancelled within 24 hours of placing.
3. Orders cannot be refunded on account of the furniture not being able to fit in through the door way. We provide dimensions such that the product sizes are known to you before it is ordered.
1. We allow customisation in the size and the polish shade of the product. These can be through the images on the website, or the workshop can be visited on appointment to see the polish shade. We do not send samples to the residence/office, nor do we allow our samples to be taken with the client.
2. Veneer and laminate samples will be provided by the store, and selections to be made from these samples only.
3. No assurance will be given if the new sizes provided by the client damages the product due to imbalance, toppling, bending. We take responsibility for the structural stability of the original pieces made by Mould Studio, and not the ones of the custom made product made to tailor as per client requirements. Repairing the damages caused due to this will be at additional cost.
4. Mould Studio reserves the right to deny customisation orders for any given reason it deems correct.
5. All clarifications for these orders should be clarified before placing the order.
6. Mould Studio charges a premium amount for customisation orders, and can refuse to give the drawing to the client.